Former MMA fighter Laura Sanko needs no introduction, but you might not be familiar with her husband Nathan Sanko. Laura Sanko currently works as the reporter fro the Ultimate Fighting Championship. For her professional life, Laura has gained a lot of public attention. But, what about her love life.
She is a married woman, but the detail about her love life is not public in the media. So, who is Laura Sanko’s husband, Nathan Sanko? Does this couple has any children. Her husband is an entrepreneur and the Sanko could have a decent net worth.
Find out in detail about Laura Sanko’s husband Nathan.
10 Facts on Nathan Sanko
- Nathan Sanko is an American national who is famed as the husband of American journalist and former MMA fighter, Laura Sanko.
- Though Laura is famous for her professional belongings, she has refrained her personal detail from lying in the public eyes. She barely opens up about her personal life in the media.
- As per some media outlets, Laura Sanko and her now-husband Nathan Sanko back in 2006. After dating for six years, this couple got married in 2012.
- However, the detail of his marriage with Laura Sanko is not public yet.
- Nathan Sanko and Laura Sanko also have kids together. There are some pictures of Nathan Sanko and Laura’s children on the web. But, it is not clear how many kids they have together.
- The detail about Nathan Sanko’s age and birthday is not public. He could be around 40 years of age now.
- As seen on his Google pictures, Nathan Sanko seems to have a decent height. He could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- According to his LinkedIn page, Nathan Sanko is from Lees Summit, Missouri. His nationality is American.
- He is an entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of Leggera Technologies, LLC. He co-founded Leggear Technologies along with his wife Laura in November 2013.
- He is a graduate of the University of Arkansas. He earned his bachelor’s degree from that university in 1992.