Lauren Baer is a female American politician who ran for the position of Florida’s 18th Congressional District and lost against the politician ‘Brian Mast’ from the Republican party. She represents her political party as ‘Democratic party’ and got 47.5 % votes however, her opponent Brian Mast got 54.3 % votes.
She worked as the candidate in the United States House of Representatives in Florida of District 18 in the year 2018. Here are 10 facts about Lauren Baer that you should know.
|Wife||Emily Margalit Meyers|
|Education||Harvard University, Yale Law School, University of Oxford|
|Lauren Baer for Congress|
If you care about ending systemic racism, fighting gender discrimination & achieving LGBTQ+ equality, then who represents us matters.
It’s pretty simple: Our democracy works better when our representatives are @MoreLikeAmerica.
Join us: https://t.co/jl9Mt2P2Jl pic.twitter.com/sbntbWpoUo
— Lauren Baer (@laurenbaer) October 26, 2020
10 Facts About Lauren Baer
- Lauren Baer is an American politician who ran in the election held on November 3, 2020. She lost to ‘Brian Mast’ of the Republican party with 6.8 % votes.
- Lauren Baer is a female politician from the Democratic party who was a candidate for US Congress & Obama administration foreign policy advisor.
- Furthermore, Lauren Baer has neither disclosed her age nor her birthday and birthplace details yet.
- Moreover, Lauren Baer is married to her wife ‘ Emily Margalit Meyers‘ in the year 2014 and the couple has a beautiful daughter named ‘Serena’.
- An American politician, Lauren Baer has not disclosed her net worth and salary details yet.
- Lauren Baer has a nice fan following on her social media. On Twitter, she has 7,322 followers with more than 2 thousand tweets.
- Similarly, on Instagram, Lauren Baer has 500+ followers where she is appreciated for her work.
- She has a degree of MPhil, Development Studies from the University of Oxford where she attended from the year 2002-2004. Then she joined the law school ‘Yale Law School’ from the year 2004 to 2007 and got a JD degree.
- She did not limit her studies and further got a BA degree, social studies from Harvard University.
- She was also a senior advisor in the secretaries of state Hillary Clinton and John Kerry from the year 2011- 2017.