Lauren Groh-Wargo is an American political analyst and voter rights activist. She is best known for being the CEO of the organization, Fair Fight Action. The organization address and fights against voters’ right impression.
Besides, Lauren Groh-Wargo also worked as a campaign manager for the Democrat politician, Stacey Abrams. Fair Fight was originally founded by the same politician who was on the ballot for the US Senate.
Quick Facts: Lauren Groh-Wargo Wikipedia And Husband: Who Is She Married To?
A human rights activist and political strategist, Lauren Groh-Wargo is also a speaker at Lesbians Who Tech and Allies. A Queer herself, she resides with her longtime wife and a son. The activist often fights against the suppression of voter rights in Georgia and Texas.
Here is everything you need to know about her.
We must create our own reality, grounded in an in-depth analysis of the data- not just who’s voting now but who is not, and fight to build our local parties. We know Dems at their best are the best at fighting for and representing ALL people,
— Lauren Groh-Wargo (@gwlauren) February 12, 2021
10 Facts on Lauren Groh-Wargo
- Lauren Groh-Wargo is an American political strategist and human rights activist who is known for being the CEO of Fair Fight Action.
- Despite her efforts for making America better, Lauren Groh-Wargo is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. She absolutely deserves one though.
- Moving on to her husband, she is a queer. But Lauren Groh-Wargo is married to her beautiful wife, Mae Elizabeth.
- They have been together for a very long time and share a four-year-old son with each other.
- As for her age, Lauren Groh-Wargo is just 40 years old. She was raised in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Also, her birthday lies on April 16 every year. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Lauren Groh-Wargo is one of the prominent figures in voters’ right activism. Her salary and net worth details remain a mystery for now.
- The political analyst believes that every American is like her children and family. That’s what motivates her to fight for them.
- Hence, she has been the CEO of the Fair Fight Action since 2018.
- Lauren Groh-Wargo played a vital role as a campaign manager of Stacy Abrams senate campaign as well.