Laurence Rupp is a famous actor who has now been appearing in the popular Netflix series named Barbarians (2020). How old/tall is he? Talking about Laurence Rupp’s current age, he was born on August 10, 1987, and thus, he is 33 years old. According to Height Zone, Laurence Rupp’s height is around 6 feet and 1 inch.
|Birthday||August 10, 1987|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Paula Schramm|
|Education||High School Graduate|
Until now, he has appeared in a total number of 44 different movies as well as television series. Apart from just Barbarians, he has also appeared in other shows including Dead In 3 Days, Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, Cops, Die Jackie, etc. His current appearance as Arminius in Barbarians has taken his career to a next level now.
10 Facts on Laurence Rupp:
- Laurence Rupp has never spoken about his parents publicly but the information will be known very soon.
- Although this famous actor has been living in Berlin, Germany, his actual nationality is Austrian as he was born and raised in Vienna, Austria.
- Moving on to his social media accounts, Laurence is active on Instagram (3.6 thousand followers) and also on Facebook (1.5 thousand fans following).
- According to E-Talenta, his ethnicity is said to be Middle European/Caucasian.
- Talking about Laurence Rupp’s dating life, he previously dated a popular actress named Sabrina Reiter and now, he has been dating Paula Schramm.
- Moreover, he and his ex-girlfriend, Sabrina Reiter gave birth to a son on November 12, 2007.
- Also, he has another son with his present girlfriend, Paula Schramm who was born in March 2015.
- For his amazing performance in the movie named Cops, he was awarded the title of Best Male Leading Role in the Austrian Film Prize 2019.
- Since September 2013, Laurence has been serving as one of the active members of Vienna Burgtheater Ensemble.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his high school graduation back in the year 2006.