Lavern Spicer is a community service provider and a social worker turned politician who has received a ticket for the upcoming elections from The Republican Political Party. Spicer was probably very happy when she got advanced from the republican primary conducted on August 18, 2020. Now, she is in the battle for the November 3 elections and she has no other favorable outcome other than emerging victorious. She is running for Congress and hopes to represent District 24 of Florida.
Spicer is the Executive Director as well as the founder of Curley’s House of Style Inc. She has also founded Hope Relief Food Bank in 2001. Lavern has fed and clothed a lot of needy people throughout her life. According to reports from certain websites, she has helped with about a million people who needed desperate help. 20 years of community service makes people want to vote her but the election should also be about the agenda and what her dreams are for the place she comes from.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
10 Facts On Lavern Spicer
- Lavern Spicer is 48 years old as of 2020.
- We don’t know when she was born and thus can’t say anything about her birthday. Besides, she doesn’t have a Wiki site which makes finding information hard.
- Spicer is mediocre in terms of her height. She stands at just 5 feet 5 inches.
- She comes from a humble background and is a social worker.
- Spicer is American in terms of her nationality. That is simple to decode as she is running an election in the USA.
- Laverne is African American in terms of her ethnic background.
- We don’t know what her net worth is or anything about her education details.
- We have no idea about her husband or family as it’s not available anywhere on the internet.
- Laverne is Christian.
- Her campaign Twitter has 11.2 thousand followers.