Lee Zeldin is an American politician who was a United States Army officer at one point and even an attorney. He assumed office on January 3, 2015, and represents the 1st congressional district of New York.
Quick Facts: Lee Zeldin Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 30, 1980|
|Education||State University of New York, Albany|
Zeldin was born and bred in New York. He was a bright kid in his school and his becoming the youngest attorney of New York at just 23 proves his brilliance. Zeldin seems to be one of those people who are good at everything they do. 4 years of active military duty is also something he doesn’t leave from his resume as he’s proud of that.
He got elected in 2014 to the US House of Representatives which marked the beginning of his political career. He has campaigned for the betterment of his constituency and especially advocated for US veterans.
10 Facts On Lee Zeldin
- Lee Zeldin is currently 40 years of age and we have to say, he is one of the younger politicians in the United States.
- Zeldin was born on January 30 in 1980 according to his Wikipedia page. His wiki details are scattered all over the internet.
- Lee grew up in East Meadow, New York, and pretty much has always been a New Yorker. we guess, Once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker.
- He is a member of The Republican Political Party and is dedicated to his party ideologies.
- Regarding his education, he went to the State University of New York, Albany, and passed his bachelor’s. After that, he went to Albany Law school.
- His wife’s name is Diana Zeldin and she is a lot less famous than her husband. Not a lot is known about Diana to the general public.
- Lee and Diana are proud parents to their 2 children.
- Zeldin has not revealed his salary to the public. However, you can read his financial disclosure report right here.
- Lee has 1956 followers on his Twitter account.
- On Instagram, Zeldin has 6337 followers.