Leif Babin is well-known as an American navy officer who was born to Brian Babin and Roxanne Babin. He wasn’t born alone and the guy has a total of four siblings. They are named to be Lucas Babin, Laura Larua Babin, Kirsten Babin, and Marit Babin.
|Profession||Author, Former US Navy Officer|
|Parents||Brian Babin, Roxanne Babin|
|Siblings||Lucas Babin, Laura Larua Babin, Kirsten Babin, Marit Babin|
|Children||Brian Marc Babin, Liberty Josephine Babin|
Leif rose into the headlines when his book entitled Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win was named to be the New York Times bestseller. As an author, he has he gives his best so that his readers would keep loving him.
He is even the co-founder at Echelon Front where he seems to be serving as the President/Chief Operating Officer. Talking more about his work as a Navy, he was awarded a Silver Star, two Bronze Stars, and also a Purple Heart.
10 Facts on Leif Babin:
- Leif Babin is called a former American naval officer who serviced for the US Navy SEAL.
- His wife, Jenna Lee is an American journalist and the couple has been married since the year 2011.
- We can follow this amazing personalty on Instagram where his username seems to be @realleifbabin, and he has around 78.4 thousand followers there.
- There is no information that relates to his height as well as other body measurements too.
- Also, we aren’t able to fetch his exact age as well as his details regarding his birthday.
- You can visit Echelon Front where you will learn a lot about this former naval officer.
- Leif has been active on both Facebook with 24.5 thousand followers and Twitter with almost 80 thousand followers.
- Apart from being a Navy officer, he is also called an author who is well-known for writing the New York Times bestseller, Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win.
- Currently, he has also been serving as the President/Chief Operating Officer at Echelon Front.
- Leif and his wife, Jenna shares a total of two children together – Brian Marc Babin and Liberty Josephine Babin.