Leila Hatami is an actress from Iran. She is well known for her work on the film titled A Separation. This film also won the Academy Award. And at the Berlin Film Festival, she won Silver Bear Award for Best Actress for her performance on this movie. She is one of the Internationally renowned Iranian actresses.
Leila is working as an actress for more than three decades. Actually, she started her career as an actress working in the film directed by her father in the year 1984. It was titled as Kamalolmolk. To know Leila Hatami better, go through facts below.
|Birthday||October 1, 1972|
|Parents||Ali Hatami and Zari Khoshkam|
10 Facts About Leila Hatami
- Leila Hatami is a 47 years old actress. She was born in the year 1972 and her birthday is on the first day of October.
- Born and raised in Tehran, Iran, Leila Hatami holds the Iranian nationality. We are unknown about her ethnicity.
- She did her high school studies at her birthplace. And for her higher studies, she went to Switzerland and started learning at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
- Leila Hatami was born to her father Ali Hatami and mother Zari Khoshkam. She is the only child of her parents.
- She stands at a height of 1.66 m tall. Other measurements are unknown.
- Her father was an Iranian screenwriter, custom designer, art director, and film director. He died in the 7th day of December at the age of 52.
- Leila’s net worth and earnings are unknown.
- Leila is married to her husband Ali Mosaffa. They got married in the year 1999. And they have two children, Asal Mosaffa and Mani Mosaffa.
- Her husband Ali Mosaffa is also into entertainment bussiness. He is a known Iranian director and actor.
- Some of the films played by Hatami are Blue Whale, Pig, blue While, Bomb: A Love Story, Me, The Sealed Secret. And many others.
- She is not active on social media. However, you can find her many fan-made pages.