Len Kasper is a well-known sports broadcaster who is now set to work as a radio play-by-play announcer for Chicago White Sox. Previously, he was working for Chicago Cubs. On December 3, 2020, Len Kasper confirmed that he was leaving Cubs to join Red Sox radio after 16 long seasons.
|Birthday||January 21, 1971|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Education||Shepherd High School, Marquette University|
Is he married? Yes, Len Kasper is actually a married man and the name of his wife is Pam Kasper but we do not know much about her. From the year 1994 until the year 2002, he had worked for WTMJ-AM where he hosted the daily sports show. Back in the year 2011, he was awarded the Harry Caray Sportscaster of the Year Award by Pitch and Hit Club of Chicago.
Maybe the best sports story I’ve read all year about an all-time great manager & a deeply complex, genuine human being. https://t.co/5pYax4EU6t
— Len Kasper (@LenKasper) November 27, 2020
10 Facts on Len Kasper:
- Len Kasper’s salary is currently under investigation and the official information will be revealed soon.
- However, we do know that Len Kasper has an estimated net worth of approximately $20 million (not confirmed).
- Moreover, he and his wife Pam share a son together whom they have named Leo Kasper.
- Currently, there is nothing to talk about Len Kasper’s family members including both his parents as well as his siblings.
- Talking about his education, he had completed his high school education at Shepherd High School. Later, he completed his graduation in Public Relations from Marquette University.
- According to Len Kasper’s biography (bio) on his official Wikipedia page, he is originally from Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, and thus, his nationality is American.
- As he was born on January 21, 1971, his current age is exactly 49 years.
- Furthermore, we can find him active on Twitter where he has managed to earn more than 143.6 thousand followers under the username @LenKasper.
- Also, he is known as an author who has a published a book entitled Spencer Speedway Legends 1957-1977.
- As of now, there is nothing to know about Len’s physical body attributes.