Lena Urzendowsky is an actress who is from Germany and she is also well-known as the younger sister of Sebastian Urzendowsky who is also an actor. She started her career at a young age from a supporting role in The Snow Queen which is a fairytale adaptation.
Starring in many films portraying the character of a supporting role she got her first leading role in the film The White Rabbit. After getting her first lead role she was recognized by a huge number of fans. She gained a huge number of fan and after that, she is loved by many thousand people for her work.
She got a lot of appreciation for her work and her determination. She is one of the most hardworking actresses who is always passionate about acting. some of her films are The Usedom thriller: Nebelwand, Bibi & Tina: Girls Against Boys, No heart for Indians, and many more.
10 Facts About Lena Urzendowsky:
- Lena Urzendowsky has got a Wikipedia page under her name even at such a young age.
- All we know is that she was born in the year 2000 and now, she is exactly 20 years of age.
- However, we do not know when she was born, and thus, we are not able to speak about his birthday right now.
- There is not much information to know about her parents currently.
- @lena_urzendowsky is her Instagram username and she has achieved around 2800 followers there.
- She has been well recognized as an actress who has appeared in multiple movies as well as television series.
- Some of Lena’s famous acting appearances include The White Rabbit, Svea, Dark, etc.
- Currently, her appearance as Ines Kahnwald has earned her a lot of fame.
- Apart from just Instagram, she has been spotted on Facebook too but her account is private.
- This 20-years old is also known as a director who worked as a co-director in the short movie called Svea.