Alana Mayo is a popular content executive. Also, she rose to prominence after she got married to a famous producer and screenwriter, Lena Waithe. Both of them make an adorable pair. Also, they have set an example and inspiration for everyone to come out of their closet. The couple was living together for four years.
It’s heartbreaking news for the fans that they split after being married for two months. Moreover, Lena engaged, Alana on Thanks Giving Day in 2017. After a couple of years, they were enjoying their dating life. They shared their good news of marriage on The Ellen Show.
10 Facts on Alana Mayo
- Alana Mayo was born in 1985. Her age is 35 years old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in New York, US. Hence, she holds an American nationality and has a mixed ethnic group.
- According to the public source, Alana hasn’t disclosed her actual height and body weight on the internet.
- Describing his net worth, Mayo’s current net worth is unrevealed in the media. Apparently, her earning might be in millions of dollars. Her major source of income is her profession or job as a content executive.
- According to Dailymail.co.uk’s recent updates, Alana is a homosexual. Alana has filed a divorce with her newly wedded wife, Lena Waithe.
- What does Alana Mayo do for a living? Well, Alana Mayo has joined Paramount, she was a creative executive at 20th Century Fox Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and The Three Stooges.
- She has completed her education at Columbia University with a bachelor’s degree in English and film studies.
- Moving to his relationship or marital status, Alana Mayo is married to a popular screenwriter, producer, and actress named Lena Waithe. The beautiful couple tied the knot in 2019 in San Francisco. There is a rumor in the media that they have been separated after two months of marriage.
- Alana’s name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- She is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of devotees.