Lennox Hastie is a well-known chef from the United Kingdom. He is also a restaurant owner in Sydney. He opened his restaurant with the name “Firedoor” in the year 2015. Previously, he has worked as a chef for many restaurants in different countries. In the top 100 list of the Australian Gourmet Traveller, his restaurant is in the 17th position. Moreover, he has also written a book titled “Finding Fire: Cooking at Its Most Elemental”.
Lennox is also featured in Netflix’s series “Chef’s Table: BBQ“. And he has also shared his ideas on how to barbecue in one of the episodes of the show. If you’re a barbecue lover, they can watch the show and learn many things about barbecue from Lennox and some other BBQ experts. Know more about Lennox Hastie from the facts below.
|Age||Early or Mid forties|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Chef, Reality TV personality|
10 Facts On Lennox Hastie
- Lennox Hastie might be in his early or mid-forties. He has not shared the details about his age and birthday details.
- Born and raised in the United Kingdom, Lennox Hastie holds the British nationality. Moreover, he belongs to the Australian-British descent.
- Information about Lennox’s parents is not available. But we do know that his father is an Australian and his mother is Scottish.
- Lennox got into culinary arts from a very young age and he trained himself in Europe.
- Before establishing his own restaurant, he was worked internationally as a chef. So, he has lots of experience in his field.
- He has not shared his personal life. So, we are unknown about his wife and children.
- The information about Lennox’s net worth and earnings are also not known.
- He has appeared in the television show like “MasterChef Australia”, “Four hand Menu” and “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations”.
- Despite being a well-known chef, Tannox doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia.
- You can find him on Instagram @lennoxhastie.