Leo James Terrell a.k.a. Leo Torrell is an American radio talk show host and a civil rights attorney. Based in Los Angles, this American national began his career as a radio co-host back in 1996. Professional for such a long time, Leo Torrell could now be a family man, enjoying his life with his wife and kids over his hard-earned net worth.
|Birthday||February 1, 1955|
|Age||65 years old|
|Education||UCLA School of Law|
Recently in 2020, Leo Torrell gained media attention for his support for President Donal Trump. This was the first time ever Leo openly supported a Republican Party candidate, presidential candidate.
Here, find out some interesting facts about his American radio talk show host and attorney.
10 Facts on Leo Terrell
- Leo Terrell is a famous America radio talk show host and a civil rights attorney. He began his career as a co-host of the radio talk show Terrell & Katz. He began hosting the show back on June 3, 1996.
- So, Leo Terrel is a professional for the past 24 years now. Throughout his professional career, Leo must have earned colossal net worth. But, the detail of his net worth and annual earning is still under review.
- When it comes to his personal belongings, Leo Terrell seems quite private.
- Though he has a Wikipedia page, Leo Terrell’s personal details are still missing. His Wiki page has got nothing on whether Leo Terrell is a married man or not, who is his wife.
- Also, he does not have any official social media pages like Instagram and Twitter.
- This American civil rights attorney was born on 1 February 1955. As of now, he is 65 years of age.
- If you are wondering how tall is Leo Terrell, his exact height is not public yet. But, she seems to have a decent height and could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- Currently based in Los Angeles, California, Leo Tereeel is of American nationality.
- He attended Gardena High School in LA. He earned his bachelor’s degree from California State University.
- Leo Terrell earned his master’s degree from Pepperdine University and finally his J.D. degree from the prestigious UCLA School of Law.