Leonard Floyd is a renowned American football outside linebacker who plays for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL). Floyd signed a one-year contract with the Rams on April 24, 2020.
He previously played for the Chicago Bears in the 2016 NFL draft. Also, he played football at Dodge County High School and participated in track. His position in the team was a defensive end and tight end.
Moreover, Leonard Floyd is quite a pro player since his college days. During his professional career, he made his debut against Houston Texas. In his first game, he recorded six combined tackles and credited with a half a sack on Brock Alan Osweiler during their 23–14 loss.
Quick Facts: Leonard Floyd
|Birthday||September 8, 1992|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Football outside linebacker|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Rachel Taylor|
|Education||Dodge County High School|
— L8F4➰➰ (@Leonard90Flo) December 2, 2020
10 Facts on Leonard Floyd
- Leonard Floyd was born on the 8th of September in 1992. His age is 28 years at present.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Leonard Floyd has a good height of 6 feet 4 inches equals 1.98 m tall. As a sports person, his body weight is 109 kg.
- According to spotrac.com, Leonard Floyd signed a one-year contract with the Rams with a $5 million average salary in 2020. Similarly, his net worth is estimated at around $10 million.
- Leonard Floyd is available on Twitter under the name @Leonard90Flo.
- Talking about his relationship status, Leonard Floyd is dating a beautiful girl named Rachel Taylor. His girlfriend Rachel Taylor often visits in the tournaments to cheer him up in the game.
- According to the latest updated news of ESPN.com, the latest first-round passer Leonard Floyd is to be revived by LA Rams.
- He holds an American nationality and belongs to the ethnic group of Afro-American descent.
- Moving on to his family background, Leonard’s parent’s identity is yet to update on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, Leonard is a pro player, and he was ranked as the 5th best linebacker in the draft Sports Illustrated magazine.
- He is a well-trained football player from a renowned university.