Sandra Zober was an actress who is also known as the first wife of Leonard Nimoy. Sandra got married in 1954. Leonard was actor, film director, photographer, author, singer, and songwriter. She died at the age of 83 at her house in Westwood, Los Angeles, California where she used to live with her husband.
|Birthday||December 16, 1927|
|Age||83 years (died on April 2, 2011)|
|Education||University of Southern California|
Leonard left her on her birthday when she was celebrating her 56th birthday. After the couple got divorced in 1987 Leonard got married next year to Susan his second wife. She had two children with Leonard. After her divorce, she also formed a club called Life After Divorce Is Eventually Sane (LADIES) which was gradually named as Hollywood Dumpettes.
She had complaints against Leonard after their divorce. Leonard’s late wife Sandra does not have her biography on Wikipedia but he has his details on Wikipedia. Leonard also died on February 27, 2015, when he was also 83 years old.
10 Facts About Sandra Zober:
- Sandra Zober was the ex-wife of the legendary American actor named Leonard Nimoy.
- She was 83 years old during her time of death and she died in Westwood, California, USA.
- The cause of her death on April 2, 2011, was a serious cardiovascular disease.
- The couple shared two children together. They are Adam Nimoy and Julie Nimoy.
- She had married her ex-husband Leonard in the year 1954 but the couple had already divorced in the year 1987.
- Her net worth, while she lived, was not calculated and thus, we are unknown about this fact today.
- Although she died nearly a decade back, we still have amazing pictures of her along with her ex-husband and children which can be viewed simply by googling.
- She had completed her graduation from the University of Southern California.
- She was born an American, on December 16, 1927, in Cordova, Alaska, USA.
- She has a total number of five grandchildren – Madeleine Nimoy, Spencer Schwartz, Dani Schwartz, Johan Nimoy, and Alex Schwartz.
Leave a Reply