Gianna Iman Walker is the daughter of the famous American couple; LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker. As of recent news, her parents are getting divorced after three years of married life.
The Destiny’s Child prominent member; LeToya Luckett calls their separation a challenging time and claimed that she along with Tommicus decision was made after prayerful consideration.
Quick Facts: Gianna Iman Walker: Meet Tommicus Walker And LeToya Luckett Daughter
|Name||Gianna Iman Walker|
|Birthday||4 January 2019|
|Parents||LeToya Luckett (Mother); Tommicus Walker (Father)|
|Siblings||Tysun Wolf (Brother); Madison (Half elder sister)|
10 Facts on Gianna Iman Walker
- Gianna Iman Walker is best recognized for being the lovely young daughter of LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker.
- How old is she? Gianna Iman Walker’s current age is 2 years old as of now.
- She celebrates her birthday with her loving family on 4 January 2019 every year.
- When Ginna was born, she weighs around 15 oz and 7lbs. Although there is no official of her on the internet. However, we do have her bio covered.
- Her parents; Le Toya Luckett is an American singer and member of R & B famous girl band; Destiny’s Child. while; Tommicus Walker is a businessman.
- Gianna’s parents met through a mutual friend after which they fell in love with each other.
- The duo finally tied their wedding knot in December 2017 in Texas.
- Moving on Gianna Iman Walker also has a sibling brother; Tysun Wolf born in September 2020. Besides; she also a half older sibling; Madison from his father’s previous relationship.
- Le Toya Luckett’s beautiful and extremely adorable daughter Gianna Iman Walker is too young to earn a living. However, her mother, Luckett’s has a net worth in the region of $ 5 million at the time of this writing.
- Gianna Iman Walker does have an official joint Instagram which she shares with her inseparable sister; Madison, which they named madi__gigi where the account has collected more than 5K followers. Likewise, Gianna’s parents are also active on their respective social media sites.
Leave a Reply