Lev Valerievich Bure is the son of a famous American actress and famous ice hockey player. He is very young and very handsome and has a lot of followers and fans because of his fame that he gained from his parents.
Lev Valerievich Bure has two siblings of his own elder sister and a younger brother who all live together in a harmony. Currently, he ain’t doing anything just enjoying his life as of now as his father and uncle are both national hockey players in Russia.
|Name||Lev Valerievich Bure|
|Birthday||February 20, 2000|
|Parents||Candace Cameron Bure (Mother) Valeri Bure (father)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Lev Valerievich Bure:
- Lev Valerievich Bure was born on February 20, 2000, in the United States despite his father being from Russia he was born in his mother’s homeland.
- He is the son of American actress Candace Cameron Bure and Russian ice hockey player Valeri Bure.
- He has his own Instagram profile name @levvbure where he has more than 149k followers.
- Lev is not on the verge of getting married to his girlfriend Taylor Hutchison who proposed her for engagement and now is his fiance he proposed her 30th August 2020 just a day before this article was written.
- Despite being into fame from a very early age he doesn’t have his own wiki page either other pages on the web regarding his information except for a handful.
- He and his girlfriend are planning to get married very soon at such an early age and even their parents have been supportive of their decision.
- He is currently studying in Sheperd Church’s Bible college which is located in Washington DC, the USA to complete his graduation.
- His height is just 5 feet and 5 inches tall and is among the shortest person in their family.
- His current net worth is not available whereas his family net worth is more than 20 million dollars as of 2020.
- He has an older sister name Natasha Bure who has her own youtube channel and his younger brother’s name is Maksim Bure.