Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke is the son of the famous American actor and director, Ethan Hawke who played in the movie, Before Sunrise. He also played in sequels as well. Besides, he has also been nominated for the Academy Awards four different times. Ethan has written a few novels as well. The legacy runs through his family as his children are also actors.
|Name||Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke|
|Parents||Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Like father like son, Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke is also an actor. He will be seen in the upcoming 4th season of the Netflix supernatural series, Stranger Things. The show has received a lot of critical acclaims and is considered one of the best Netflix original shows. Levon’s sister, Maya is already a major cast in “Stranger Things.” And he is soon to join her sister by his side as the fourth season will premiere sometime in 2020.
10 Facts on Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke
- Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke is the son of the four-time Oscar-nominated actor and director, Ethan Hawke.
- Moreover, he is also an actor. Levon will be featuring in the 4th season of the highly acclaimed Netflix show, Stranger Things.
- As of now, Levon is just 18 years old. He was born in New York City.
- The actor celebrates his birthday on January 15 every year.
- You can obviously find him on Instagram. His account has around 40k followers.
- Moving on, his parents are high-time celebrities. He was born to the actor and director, Ethan Hawke and the Pulp Fiction actress, Uma Thurman.
- His parents divorced in 2005 after being married for seven years. Ethan often talks about his marriage failure.
- Similarly, his sisters are also actors. His whole family has dedicated themselves to acting.
- Levon’s net worth is under review but his family has multi-million dollars of net worth.
- No wonder Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke has a well-written bio on IMDB.