Lexi Johnson is an American model and actress who is best known for appearing in an episode or so in the AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead. She portrayed the role of “Gloria” in the horror supernatural spinoff series of “The Walking Dead.”
Besides, the actress played an important role in movies like The Nice Guys. Lexi rose to fame when she appeared in the soap opera, Wildflowers. She has also appeared for the sci-fi series, Anomaly as well. In a nutshell, she is really a talented and versatile actress. The Atlanta native is also a writer and has done significantly well on theatre acts and stage dramas. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Parents||Mitchel Johnson and Yvette Johnson|
10 Facts on Lexi Johnson
- Lexi Johnson is an American actress known for her role in the AMC spin-off series, Fear the Walking Dead.
- However, no one has dedicated to her a Wikipedia biography yet. The actress will have one surely.
- Moreover, she is 28 years old at the moment. She debuted in the acting field in her teens.
- Similarly, the actress has a great height as well as excellent body measurements. She stands around 5 feet and 6 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg.
- Moving on, the dating life of the actress is not known. But she doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend at the moment.
- Furthermore, she is also present on Instagram and has over 2000 followers on the popular platform.
- Likewise, her birthday lies on May 21 and she celebrates it with her family.
- Talking about her family. she was born to Mitchel Johnson and Yvette Johnson.
- Similarly, she also has an elder brother, Ian Johnson. He works as a journalist and is pretty good at this job.
- Furthermore, her nationality is American as she was born in Atlanta. Also, her ethnicity is White.