Li-sa-X is a Japanese guitarist. She started playing guitar when she was five. She plays an Ibanez RG8540ZD which she has customized a lot. For the amp, she uses a DV Mark Multiamp. She likes to keep it simple by using as little equipment as possible. Li-sa-X assembled worldwide attention when her videos went viral showcasing her chops.
She has appeared in numerous TV shows and commercials in Japan. Li-sa-X made her international debut in over 100 countries when she released her first EP Serendipity. She released her full-length album in 2019
|Birthday||February 8, 2005|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches.|
10 Fun Facts About Li-sa-X
- The child prodigy’s current age is 15. She has made many achievements at her young age.
- Li-sa-X was born and raised in Japan. Her nationality is Japanese.
- Her Twitter account has 5,851 followers. Li-sa-X joined Twitter in July 2017. She has an Instagram account with 27.8k followers where her bio is 🎸for Li-sa-X BAND / Solo.
- Likewise, Li-sa-X has over 18.8 million views on Youtube. She joined it on Jan 18, 2011, with 111k subscribers as of December 2020.
- She is signed with Sony Music Japan, a record label, Sony’s music arm in Japan.
- Li-sa-X is endorsed by DV Mark (Amp), Seymour Duncan (Pickups), Gruv Gear, Ibanez (Guitars), and Ernie Ball (Strings).
- She has a Facebook account, where 73,313 people follow, and 33,136 people like the page. She usually uploads her music on it.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page as of December 2020. There is hardly any wiki-bio page about her. The 15-year-old teenager seems to be of an average height of around 5 feet 3 inches.
- There is very little information about her parents on the internet. But we do know that she was inspired by her dad to play guitar and occasionally plays with him. She owns a really cute dog.
- Li-sa-X hasn’t revealed her income. Her main source of income is her music and hasn’t revealed her net worth to the public yet.