Liana Snuka is the daughter of late American professional wrestler, Jimmy Snuka and his second spouse Sharon Snuka. She is one of the 4 children of the couple.
|Ethnicity||Samoan and Fijian|
Liana is the sister WWE wrestlers Tamnia and Deuce. Though she is not famous like her siblings, she can be seen around their social media accounts sometimes.
10 Facts on Liana Snuka
- Liana Snuka is the daughter of late American wrestler, Jimmy Snuka. Her age and date of birth are currently off the web.
- Liana was born to Jimmy’s second wife, Sharon Snuka. Her parents got married in 1964. However, things didn’t work out between the couple and they got separated in 1999.
- Snuka stands at decently tall height with an envious body figure. Although her body measurements are not available, we speculate that she may be around her father’s height who was 6 feet tall.
- Following her biography, Liana Snuka was born and raised in The United States. Hence, her nationality is American. Likewise, she belongs to Samoan and Fijian ethnicity.
- Snuka is the sister to her 3 siblings: Sarona Snuka (Tamina), James Snuka (Deuce), and Ata Snuka. As a matter of fact, Tamina and Deuce followed their father’s footsteps into wrestling.
- Unlike her famous brother and sister, Liana is a very private person. She doesn’t prefer to speak about her boyfriend and relationship status.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Liana Snuka. Likewise, we were unable to gather information about her children and married status.
- Liana’s father took his last breath on January 15, 2007, due to terminal stomach cancer. Furthermore, he has also diagnosed with dementia before his death.
- No official source has confirmed Snuka’s net worth. However, as the daughter of renowned wrestler, Liana must be worth a handsome fortune.
- As we mentioned before, Snuka is a very reserved person. This explains her absence from Instagram and Twitter.