Lilli Kay is an American actress. She is acclaimed for performing as Penelope Flower in Chambers (2019).
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
Lilli is also an active theatre artist. In fact, she has worked with Roundabout Theatre Company and New York theatre.
Furthermore, her role of Ruby Bragg in Madam Secretary (2019) is loved by audiences.
— Lilli Kay (@itslillikay) June 30, 2018
10 Facts on Lilli Kay
- Lilli Kay is an actress and Broadway performer. She is mainly given credit for playing the role of Penelope Fowler in the Horrorshow “Chambers” (2019).
- There is no Wiki page written for Lilli Kay. However, various articles discuss her age to be 27 years old. But, her birthday is yet to be discovered.
- The actress is a first-generation American. Her parents immigrated to the United States from Italy. Moreover, the European girl is making herself a name in Hollywood now.
- According to her resume, Kay’s height is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. With brown eyes, brown/black hair and striking facial features, Lilli is certainly a photogenic girl.
- Although Instagram is very necessary to connect with fans these days, Lilli is not a social media enthusiast. She seems to enjoy a private life.
- Kay is active on her Twitter account @itslillikay most of the time. Similarly, her tweets are mostly related to raising awareness and activism.
- Lilli is currently enjoying a bachelors life. However, her little engagement in the media, makes it difficult to find about her partner and love life.
- Following her Broadway bio, the actress is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon School of Drama. Moreover, she received her BFA in Drama and Acting in May of 2017.
- As we mentioned earlier, Lilli is not a flashy person. So, her net worth is being calculated right now. However, we can estimate that Kay has a decent fortune.
- Kay’s most awaited future projects include the TV series “Your Honor”. Likewise, she will be portraying Fia Baxter in the show.