Lily Greenfield is the daughter of a popular Television actor Max Greenfield and a casting director, Tess Sanchez. Most of you might know Lily from his performance in the New Girl- a popular and offbeat American sitcom. Lily hasn’t done much in her life- after all, she’s just a child. However, people are focused on her because her father is really famous. That can happen if you are a child of a celebrity.
These days Max is having to homeschool her daughter, Lily because the schools are closed due to the coronavirus pandemic and Lily is not happy about it. Lily claimed on video that her father was struggling to learn about singular and plural possessive nouns. Lily said that it was easy for her but very hard for her father and Max was surprised at the level of shade she threw at him. Other than that, she has healthy exposure to the internet.
|Height||4 ft 3 in|
|Parents||Max Greenfield and Tess Sanchez|
10 Facts About Lily Greenfield
- Lily Greenfield is very young and I’d guess around 11 or 12 but we have no idea about the date of her birth.
- Lily stands at an average of an 11-year-old kid. She stands at around 4 feet tall.
- We have no idea where Lily goes to school but currently, she is being homeschooled.
- Lily has become famous due to her father’s fame and she isn’t an actor or involved in show business.
- She has a brother named Ozzie.
- Lily is the daughter of Max Greenfield and Tess Sanchez.
- We have no idea about her net worth and besides, she is too young to have net worth just yet.
- Lily isn’t on Instagram and that’s probably because she hasn’t been allowed by her parents.
- Max takes Lily to movie premieres and the whole family looks really happy and sweet on those occasions.
- Lily is Jewish in terms of her ethnicity.