Jill Ellis is one of the few members of the American national football team who are in a same-sex relationship. Ellis has often been vocal about her relationship with wife Betsy Stephenson. Well, most of you might already know who Jill Ellis is.
Though Betsy is the wife of the head coach of the female American national football team, Jill Ellis, she lives a low key life in the media. Her partner, Jill Ellis has been a dominating figure to win world football, still, she enjoys life beyond the glitters of fame.
Here’s what you could know about Jill Ellis’ wife Betsy Stephenson.
— mvalle (@mvalle888) April 8, 2016
10 Facts on Betsy Stephenson
- Betsy Stephenson is an American national who is best known as the wife of the American female national football team head coach, Jill Ellis.
- Betsy and her partner Jill Ellis have been together for a long time now. The couple walked down the aisle back in the year 2013 and has since been married.
- Regarding Betsy’s age, the detail of her birthday and early life is not public yet. Her partner, Jill Ellis is now 57 years old. So, she could be around the same age.
- Looking at her Google pictures, it appears she could be 50 years old as of now.
- Betsy Stephenson and her partner Jill Ellis has a child, a daughter. They adopted daughter Lily Stephenson-Ellis after their marriage in 2013.
- So, the Stephenson family has three members; Jill Ellis and their adopted daughter, Lily.
- Regarding Betsy Stephenson’s family and parents, the details are still missing.
- If you are wondering what does Jill Ellis’ wife doses for a living, Stephenson is a sports medicine specialist working at the University of Miami.
- Her job title is Senior Director of Development at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- As of 2020, Jill Ellis has a net worth of $11 million. Loos like, Betsy does not really have a need for a job to have a good living.