Lindsay Dentlinger Husband And Family: Is the eNCA’s journalist married or single? Here are some facts revealed.
TV news channel eNCA reporter Lindsay Dentlinger recently apologized for her “Racist” treatment following a recent live broadcast on 25th February 2021.
@MYANC will tomorrow, Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021 conduct nationwide pickets against the scourge of racism at eNCA offices and other centres .#BlackLivesMatter #NoToRacism #ANCsaysNoToRacism pic.twitter.com/j4B4b3JBQ5
— African National Congress (@MYANC) March 1, 2021
After Dentlinger, asked UDM deputy president Nqabayomzi Kwankwa to wear a mask while FF Plus leader Pieter Groenewald was interviewed without a mask. The TV station had to face a harsh backlash from social media users following the event.
Get to know more about the eNCA’s reporter Husband, Family, and Instagram below.
Lindsay Dentlinger: Husband And Family Details
Lindsay Dentlinger’s marital status is unknown. There is no rumor connecting her to anyone at the time.
She belongs to a family from Cape Town in Western Cape, South Africa. However, no pictures or detailed information regarding her family members are available. It is not clear if the Journalist belongs to the White ethnicity.
Lindsay Dentlinger Instagram
According to our research, Lindsay doesn’t have an Instagram account.
However, she uses Twitter, under the username “@metrobabe” with more than 9k followers.
— #BlackExcellence™🌍 (@Sakhi_Afrika) February 25, 2021
Some Facts on Lindsay Dentlinger:
- Lindsay has not gone public about her age, date of birth, and birthday. Looking at her pictures, she seems to be in her late thirties.
- She has been working as a South African Parliament journalist. Apart from being a successful journalist, she is an experienced copy editor and TV host.
- Talking about her education, She has done Journalism Degree, Linguistics and Industrial Psychology. Later pursue a Master of Arts, Journalism, and Media Studies.
- Lindsay is a quite tall woman. Her estimated height is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Lindsay is said to have more than 20 years of experience in Journalism,9 of which have been with eNCA.She joined eNCA in September 2009.
- There no information we can find on her net worth. However, as a reporter, she earns a handsome amount of salary.
- Being a student of Linguistics, she is capable of speaking Afrikaans, English, and German.
- Recently she apologized for whatever happened. Her comments were not in a racist manner during the incident, says eNCA.