LeRoy Kim is recognized as the celebrity husband of politician Lindsey Boylan. Unlike his wife, he is involved in banking stuff. He is a managing director and a merchant banker at Allen & Company.
In the early days, Kim had also worked as a board of directors for TheFancy. Likewise, he worked for Lehman Brothers as an analyst.
|Profession||Managing director, merchant banker|
|Parents||Thomas C. Kim and Suzan H. Kim|
My first experience of workplace sexual harassment was when my mom got her first real office job after graduating from college when I was in high school.
She was so excited to be taken “seriously.” Her bossed isolated her and kissed her. She never had that type of job again.
— Lindsey Boylan (@LindseyBoylan) December 13, 2020
10 Facts On LeRoy Kim
- LeRoy Kim was born in 1972, as confirmed by The Sun. As of now, he is 48 years old.
- He holds Asian ethnicity, and his nationality is American. However, we are yet unsure about his religion.
- Talking about his educational background, he earned his graduation from Princeton Unversity in 1993 in Economic subject.
- He is the son of the late Thomas C. Kim and Suzan H. Kim. His mother is Stillman Studios’s owner, as per NY Times.
- Kim’s first job was in Lehman Brothers as an Analyst. There he worked for two years till 1995. Later, he joined Venture For America and worked there as Board of Directors.
- What does LeRoy Kim do? As of now, he serves as the managing director and a merchant banker for the company named Allen & Company LLC. LeRoy has been working for the company since June 1995.
- He and his wife Lindsey Boylan are together for more than eight years. They shared the wedding vows in Sleepy Hollow Country Club in Scarborough, New York in the year 2012.
- They had a huge age difference at the time of their wedding. LeRoy was 40 whereas his wife was 28 years old.
- Together, he and his wife are parents of their kid, a daughter named Vivienne. Just like, their daughter also can speak Chinese.
- Currently, LeRoy’s wife is facing controversy. She tweeted accusing the 56th governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo of sexually harassing her for many years.