Lisa Page is a former FBI attorney who has received some attention from the media recently because she was hired by the NBC Television channel. After she was hired by NBC, president Trump immediate;y had some things to say about that. After all, that’s all Trump can do- run his mouth. Trump called the stunt as a complete disgrace and expressed his discomfort saying “You must be kidding?” Lisa has been very vocal against the president and that definitely means President was not going to like her.
Lisa page was a subject of controversy as her private texts with another FBI agent Peter Strzok was revealed to the public. She says that it was a very hard thing to have her private messages leaked and to be made fun of. She has quite a lot to say about the current administration and she isn’t backing down. She had admitted on an interview that it was quite draining but she perseveres.
|Birthday||August 2, 1980|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||NBC Legal analyst|
|Education||Ohio State University|
I started something new today! 😳 https://t.co/ZfzGK5FhST
— Lisa Page (@NatSecLisa) June 5, 2020
10 Facts On Lisa Page
- Lis Page is 40 years old as of 2020. She really doesn’t look like she’s 40 and I guess that’s nice for her.
- Page was born on August 2, 1980, in San Fernando Valley, California.
- Page is married to Joseph Burrow and has 2 children with him. However, her affair with another FBI agent affected the marriage badly.
- Lisa Page stands at about 5 feet 7 inches tall. She has an average height.
- Lisa was one of the principal FBI attorneys who investigated Trump for possible collusion with Russia in the 2016 elections.
- Page resigned from her job in 2018 and has been a frequent target of Donald Trump.
- Page is very lean and appears attractive. However, we have no idea how much she weighs.
- She went to Ohio State University and American University.
- She is American and white in terms of ethnicity.
- Page has 211 thousand followers on Twitter.