Lissie Harper is the wife of late PC Andrew Harper. Andrew was murdered in August 2020 after being dragged behind a getaway car.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Husband||PC Andrew Harper|
Andrew’s murders were only given 13 to 19 years of prison. As a result, Lissie started her own campaign called “Harper’s Law”.
10 Facts on Lissie Harper
- Lissie Harper is the widow of late PC Andrew Harper. She is the age of 29 years old as of now. However, her official date of birth is not known.
- Although the murder of Andrew Harper made a sensation in England, the Wiki for Lissie Harper is yet to arrive. But, we have collected plenty of data about Lissie and the infamous case.
- Andrew Harper was a 28 years old police officer from Berkshire. Sadly, he has dragged and murdered by 3 young men. Similarly, the killers were identified as Long, Albert, and Jessie.
- Lissie expressed her dissatisfaction with the punishment given to the criminals. In fact, Long was sentenced to 19 years in prison. While Albert and Jessie were given 13 years.
- Harper began her campaign also known as “Harper’s Law“. According to the law, any crime which involves the killing of servicemen in England is punishable as a life sentence.
- Speaking about her job, Lissie owns a business named “The Print Bee”. She is an artist who creates and prints pictures for her clients.
- The Net Worth for Lissie Harper is under review in 2020. However, with her rising career as an entrepreneur, she must be earning decently.
- Lissie has taken her activism to Instagram as well. Her IG handle is @lissie_harper. Furthermore, she has already gathered 9.1k supporters on the platform.
- Harper is a beautiful woman of 5 feet and 5 inches tall in height. Similarly, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Lissie currently lives in Oxfordshire, England. Hence, she is a British girl by nationality.