Kristine Riis was born on August 3, 1982, in Norway. She is a Norwegian actress who has worked on different movies like Vikingane, Side om side, Historisk, Nissene over skog og hei, etc.
Riis has been the host of Drillpikene on NRK along with Live Nelvik and Siri Kristiansen. She has also worked on various TV shows. Being an emerging star, she has high hopes from her acting career and she believes the way is tough but with her confidence and hard work she can get through it.
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
10 Facts on Kristine Riis
- How old is Kristine Riis’s age? Kristine Riis was born in Norway on August 3, 1982, which makes her 37 years old.
- She has been brought up in a very conservative family though the whereabouts of her family are unavailable.
- She stands tall but her actual height and weight are not known yet. Despite having a Wiki profile, most of her information is yet not disclosed.
- Kristine has worked on various movies and TV shows but is best known from her work in Side om side(2013), Vikingane(2016), and Historisk (2017).
- She has also acted as a guest host on Thursday Night from Nydalen and played the role of Benedicte in the series Nissene over Skog og hei.
- She became a permanent member os the entertainment department at NRK1 from the spring of 2015.
- She played the role of Liv in the English version Norsemen, which was made available on Netflix in 2017.
- The status of her married life or relationship is not disclosed yet.
- She has a private life and most of the time she remains busy with her work. Her net worth is about $1 Million (estimated).
- Kristine Riis is also a regular presenter in Nitimen on NRK P1.