Lívia Renata Souza is a 29 years old Brazilian mixed martial artist. Lívia was born and raised in brazil.
She currently competes in the Strawweight division in UfC, it is the UFC division for competitors weighing between 106 and 115 lb. Livia is a former Invicta FC Strawweight Champion.
‘Livinha’, and ‘The Brazilian Gangster’ are her other names with which she identifies.
Lívia’s foundation style is Ghettojitsu, she has a Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She was coached by Vinicius Máximo and Kleber Máximo. She made her professional MMA debut in March 2013. In the first two years of her career, she was the undefined champion with 7 wins and no losses and one no contest.
In her professional career out of all 16 matches she has played she has won 14 of them. The majority of her wins are via submission. to find out more about Lívia’s stats you can click here.
|Name||Lívia Renata Souza|
|Birthday||March 11, 1991|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts About Lívia Renata Souza
- Lívia Renata Souza was born on March 11, 1991, in Araraquara, State of São Paulo, Brazil, She is 29 years old as of 2020.
- Lívia stands 5 feet 3 inches tall which is 1.63 meters.
- She weighs 52 Kilograms or 114.6 lbs.
- Lívia has black hair and dark brown eyes.
- She is Brazilian by nationality and her ethnicity is Latino.
- Lívia is very careful with her private details. That’s why we have no idea about her relationship.
- Lívia has a fascination with video games and does that frequently.
- Lívia’s net worth is not public information. Information regarding her salary is still under review.
- She is associated with Team Maximo / Atos Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
- Lívia loves to share her social media accounts. Her Instagram account has 27.8k followers. She mostly shares pictures of herself training and fighting in her Instagram account.