Liz Habib is an American journalist who currently works as the main sports anchor for FOX 11. She is a veteran with more than 20 years of experience in the field of work. She has worked as a reporter, news anchor, and host throughout her career, which is very colorful.
Moreover, the journalist has won Emmy twice and has also bagged a Grammy Award in Journalism. Similarly, Liz has hosted national events such as NFC Championship in New Orleans and Super Bowl in Atlanta. Hence, she is not a new name and is already counted among the best. Besides, the woman loves her job. She loves talking to Athletes and her passion for Sports has found the perfect destination. Here are the 10 facts you’d like to know about this award-winning journalist.
10 Facts on Liz Habib
- Liz Habib is an American journalist who is currently the sports anchor on FOX 11.
- Moreover, Liz is a married woman. She has tied the knots with her husband, Charles Whittaker, whom she dated for a long time.
- The couple had a wedding on October 20, 2012. She shared the happy news with her fans through Twitter.
- Despite her outbursting fame, Liz Habib is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, her fans really seem to adore her feet. She once posted a photo of her feet wearing a red shoe on Twitter.
- Even though her exact salary remains a mystery, she has a net worth of around $12 Million as of 2020.
- Liz Habib is present on Instagram and has around 24k followers already.
- Furthermore, she has more than 54k followers on Twitter as well.
- The Journalist has won several awards for her work. She is an Emmy and Grammy-winning journalist.
- Also, she has anchored the greatest games such as NFC Championship and Super Bowl.