Llewella Gideon is a renowned British actress, comedian, and producer. She has appeared in multiple films and TV series like Alex Riders (2020), Doctors (2014-2020), Holby City (2001-2019), Millie in Between (2018), and many more. Her latest movie is “Small Axe: Mangrove”. It a story based on real-life experiences of London’s West Indian community.
Her recurring role in the TV drama, “Night Night” as Floella, and “The Crouches” as Lindy became popular worldwide. Moreover, she has also played a voice-over in an animated series, “Bob The Builder” from 2002-2003. People have appreciated her performance and acting skills.
|Birthday||27 September, 1967|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Comedian, and Producer|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Haberdashers’ Aske’s Hatcham College|
10 Facts on Llewella Gideon
- Llewella Gideon was born on September 27, 1967. According to her year of birth, her age is 53-years-old as of 2020.
- She was born and grew up in the United Kingdom so holds a British nationality.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Llewella stands at an average height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m). While her body weight is 88 kg according to stage32.com.
- She is actively available on Instagram with a good number of followers.
- According to networthpost.org, Llewella’s current net worth is estimated to be around two million US dollars. Her major source of income is acting.
- Llewella Gideon’s bio is featured on the Wikipedia page also.
- Additionally, Her radio series, “The Little Big Woman” which aired on BBC Radio 4 from 2001 to 2003 has received a Critics Choice award from both Daily Times and The Guardian. Her parents must be very proud of her achievements or rewards.
- According to IMDB, she has worked in more than 48 films and TV series.
- Is Llewella Gideon married? There is not any kind of information available on the internet regarding her marriage or past relationship. She has never shared her partner’s or husband’s name in the media. This shows that she is single and unmarried.
- She has completed her higher secondary at Haberdashers’ Aske’s Hatcham College based in New Cross.