Logan Coleman is a well-known personality who is best known for being Daisy Coleman‘s brother. His sister Daisy Coleman was an American advocate as well as an actress and producer. On August 4, 2020, she committed suicide at the age of just 23 years.
|Parents||Melinda Coleman and Michael Coleman|
|Siblings||Daisy Coleman, Charlie Coleman, and Tristan Coleman|
Very recently, Logan Coleman’s mother, Melinda Coleman also died by suicide which was just four months after her daughter’s death. Daisy Coleman was best recognized as a sexual assault survivor and in the year 2016, Netflix had released a special documentary named Audrie & Daisy which was based on her story. It has also been known that she had attempted suicide multiple times after she was sexually assaulted by Matthew Barnett.
10 Facts on Logan Coleman:
- Logan Coleman’s current age is not known but the research is going on and we will update about how old he is as soon as possible.
- Born and raised in Albany, Missouri, USA, his nationality is clearly known to be American.
- Talking about Logan Coleman’s siblings, they are Daisy Coleman, Charlie Coleman, and Tristan Coleman.
- Speaking about Logan Coleman’s parents, he was born to Melinda Coleman and Michael Coleman.
- At the moment, we have no idea about his professional life as well as his net worth.
- Currently, we have not been able to feature Logan Coleman’s Instagram account in this article.
- Moreover, Logan Coleman’s family has suffered a huge tragedy as only he and his brother Charlie are alive right now.
- Apart from the death of his mother and sister, his brother Tristan had died in a car accident back in the year 2018.
- Also, his father Michael had died in a car accident back in the year 2009.
- Although there is no place for you to read Logan Coleman’s bio, we hope we have helped you learn a lot about him through these 10 facts.