Lois Moodie is a contestant in the popular show ‘The Voice’ where she secured her position in the semi-final which is the result of her outstanding singing skills. However, she didn’t make it to the final as the judge ‘Tom’ selected Jonny over Lois Moodie.
She is an ambitious Semi-Finalist of The Voice 2020 where she amazed all four judges with her stunning singing skills in the blind audition. Here are 10 facts about Lois Moodie’s bio that you should know.
10 Facts About Lois Moodie
- Lois Moodie is one of the talented singers who secured her position in the semi-final of the show ‘The Voice’ but unfortunately, she could not secure her position in the final when ‘Tom’ who is a judge chooses Jonny over Lois Moodie.
- The Voice UK semifinalist, Lios Moodie was born in the year 1999 and her age is 21 years old.
- Where is she from? Well, Lois Moodie is from London described as her hometown and as per the sources, she had a passion for singing since childhood and began singing with her parents when she was 4 years old.
- There has been not any single information regarding Lios Moodie’s boyfriend or her dating life. So, it is presumed that she is Single.
- We have no information on her parents but her parents have been very supportive of her career and encouraged her to follow her dreams.
- Furthermore, Lois Moodie has 1808 followers on Instagram where she posts her beautiful photos and videos.
- Similarly, on Twitter, she is followed by 98 followers and on Facebook, she has 300+ followers.
- Lois Moodie is of British nationality and probably belongs to the black ethnicity.
- She is a passionate singer who became famous for her singing skills and her rocking performances in the show.
- Although she has not mentioned her educational details, she seems to be well-educated girl.