Louis Bardo Bullock is the eldest son of the famous, gorgeous, and amazing actress, Sandra Bullock.
Louis has appeared in multiple red carpets and paparazzi shots with his famous mother.
|Name||Louis Bardo Bullock|
|Height||4 feet 5 inches approx|
|Net Worth||5 million|
10 Facts on Louis Bardo Bullock
- Louis Bardo Bullock celebrates his birthday in January of the year 2010. Which makes his age a good ten years as of 2020.
- Louis is one of the adopted children of the famous couple, Sandra Annett Bullock and Bryan Randall. The relationship between Louis and his mother is said to be the most amazing one.
- The exact height and weight of Louis Bardo Bullock have not been revealed. But assuming the measurement of a ten-year-old, we can say he is around 4 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Louis does not his very own social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook but often makes appearances through his mother’s accounts.
- Although Louis Bardo Bullock appears to belong to mixed ethnicity and background, his parents (Sandra and Bryan) has not revealed the specifics of his real environment yet.
- Louis is the younger brother of the adopted daughter, Laila Bullock Sandra. The two siblings share a valuable bond and are inseparable since the beginning of their lives.
- According to Louis Bardo Bullock’s Wikipedia page, it can be estimated that the ten-year-old celebrity kid is worth around 5 million dollars by now.
- Louis currently resides in a fabulous mansion in New Orleans, LA, with his loving, caring, and happy family.
- Louis is currently enrolled in middle school. The name and address of his and his sister’s school has not been disclosed as of now, and they would like to keep that information a secret.
- Louis and Laila will keep making heartwarming appearances in award shows with their award-winning actress in the years to come.