Louis Heathcote is a British snooker player who came into prominence in May 2019 after winning six snooker matches at the Q School Event 2. After winning the tournaments, he got a two-year pass to participate in the World Snooker Tour for the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons.
Quick Facts: Louis Heathcote Age And Height: How Old Tall? Facts To Know
|Birthday||3 July 1997|
He turned pro in the year 2019 and is known for defeating fine snooker players such as Adam Stefanow and Jordan Brown. His highest ranking in the snooker world is 67th, which the British snooker player obtained in September 2020. Louis is one of the promising young Brtish snooker to look out for in the future!!
10 Facts On Louis Heathcote
- Louis Heathcote is a talented snooker player from England.
- He is of British nationality having a white ethnic background. While his parent‘s names and backgrounds are missing.
- He was born on British soil on 3 July 1997 which makes Louis Heathcote’age 23 at this time.
- Louis Heathcote does have a Wikipedia which you can find on the internet.
- On the other hand; Louis Heathcote’s short bio is covered by some wiki sources.
- Louis’s educational qualification has been kept under wraps by him.
- Speaking about his dating life; he has not yet opened about his relationship and affairs to the media and online sources.
- We are unable to say if Louis Heathcote has a girlfriend. So, we here assumed that he is most likely enjoying a happy singlehood life.
- The handsome; British professional snooker player, Louis Heathcote stands a tall height and owns a charming and attractive personality.
- Moving on, Louis Heathcote has not given us any information about his salary and net worth‘s exact figure. Nonetheless, he is not active on social media as Heathcote looks like a guy who is focused on developing a steady career on snooker.