Louis Hobson is a famous American broadway actor who has experience in theatre for over 20 years. He is also a TV and movie actor. Louis is well-known as the creator of Doctor Madden in Next to Normal. Next to Normal broadway is the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Education||Pacific Lutheran University|
He is among the highly celebrated theatre artists from the United States. He began his acting career as a theatre artist in October 2000 and has is still going strong. At present, he is the acting President of Indie Theatrical. He has been the President of Indie Theatrical since July 2014.
While his professional life is more of an open book, it is his personal life that interests his fans. Is this broadway actor a married man or is dating his girlfriend in 2020?
— Louis Hobson (@Louishobson) January 18, 2014
10 Facts on Louis Hobson
- Louis Hobson is a famous Broadway actor, TV and film actor. He is best known as the creator of Doctor Madden in broadway Next to Normal.
- Louis began his broadway career in October of 2000. So far, he has appeared in numerous theatricals.
- He resides in Tacoma, Washington. He was born and raised in Puyallup, Washington. Regarding his nationality, Louis Hobson is an American national.
- Though he has a Wikipedia biography, the detail about his age and birthday are still missing. As of 2020, Louis Hobson could be 38 years of age or so.
- As seen on his IMDb wiki, Louis has a great height. He stands 6 feet and 1 inch tall.
- You can also find details about his filmography on his IMDb bio. But, his personal details are nowhere to be found.
- Louis is a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University. He studied acting at Michael Howard Studios NYC.
- This American broadway actor is not vocal about his love life. It is not clear if Louis is dating in 2020 or is single. He is not married though.
- The detail about his net worth is under review.
- The identity of his family member; father, mother, and siblings are not public.