Louis Shaw is one of the three new cast members who will be appearing in the upcoming reality television series named Geordie Shore season 21. If you have never watched the show before, let us tell you that Geordie Shore is all about a group of young men and women spending their time together in Newcastle where they experience a lot of highs and lows.
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Former Bricklayer|
How old is he? From Reality Titbit, we have come to know that Louis Shaw’s current age is 23 years old. Even though he is so young, he wants to show the world what he is capable of. He was the winner of True Love, True Lies Series 1 and this seems to be the fair reason why he was called in the new season of Geordie Shore. According to him, he is in the show to enjoy himself.
10 Facts on Louis Shaw:
- Louis Shaw has not revealed a lot of things about them which includes the names of his parents, his ethnicity, and many more.
- Talking about Lois Shaw’s dating life, he was spotted kissing Chloe back in November 2019 but it seems the couple has already split.
- It was not just him who won True Love, True Lies Series 1, he had actually won it with his friend, Liv Owens where they acted as a fake couple.
- After winning this interesting show, he and Liv won a cash prize of £10,000.
- People might find it awkward to know that he is not from Newcastle but is originally from Yorkshire.
- @louushaw is definitely his official Instagram profile where he has around 54.5 thousand followers.
- It’s a piece of confirmed news that he will be appearing alongside Ant Kennedy and Amelia Lily.
- We have been working hard to fetch a lot of his missing information like his height, weight, and body measurements.
- What we found about his professional life is that he used to work as a bricklayer previously.
- The reality television star’s nationality is British.