Louisa Sharamatyan might be a familiar name if you guys watch the show, Worst Cooks in America. However, this is not the first time that she has featured on a cooking show. Prior to this, she also appeared as one of the contestants in Worst Bakers in America.
So, she has already had the experience of being a cooking show. Maybe that’s why she seemed to have it all together in the Worst Cooks in America. However, it was sad to see when she had to let go of the show after the elimination.
|Birthday||1989 or 1990|
|Age||30 years old|
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Social Media Manager|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Louisa Sharamatyan
- Louisa Sharamatyan (born in the year 1989 or 1990) is an American reality TV star. And, she is mostly recognized from the famous cooking show, Worst Cooks in America and Worst Bakers in America as well.
- She has not disclosed any info on her husband. And, nor do her posts on social media give a clue about her married life.
- Her age is 30 years old which leads us to believe she was born either in 1989 or 1990.
- She has not made her height known so far. Not a lot of people know how exactly tall she stands.
- Her bio is yet to be on the official page of Wikipedia. But, some of her interviews are pretty insightful.
- She has an Instagram account. In the same way, she has been able to amass about 36.1 thousand followers on her account by now.
- Whether or not Louisa Sharamatyan is married is a secret as of now. However, in time, she might talk about it herself.
- She comes from Glendale, California. Hence, she is of American nationality. And, she is of Armenian descent.
- She revealed that being a part of Worst Cooks in America was the best experience she has had.
- Apart from reality show star, she also works as a social media manager.