Louise Verneuil is a french musical artist. You may have heard her songs like Love Corail.
|Birthday||December 14, 1988|
Louise was also seen in the french version of The Voice. Similarly, she was mentored by Louis Bertignac in the show.
10 Facts on Louise Verneuil
- Louise Verneuil (birthday on December 14) is a French singer and musical artist. Born in 1988, she is the age of 31 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Louise stands at a decently tall height and slim figure. However, her body statistics are off the web. Furthermore, she has blue eyes and dark blonde hair.
- According to her Wikipedia page, Louise Verneuil was born in Corsica, France. Hence, she is French by nationality. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- Speaking about her parents, Verneuil’s father is a pharmacist. As a matter of fact, her father taught her to play the guitar. Furthermore, her mother is Spanish. Sadly, she passed away in 2018 due to cancer.
- The singer has been dating her boyfriend Alex Turner since 2018. Similarly, Alex is an English singer and songwriter. Though they are not married yet, Louise lives in both Paris and London.
- Singing wasn’t Verneuil’s first career choice. She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism. Moreover, she also worked as a publicist for an art gallery in Paris.
- Louise rose into popularity after she was seen in the French version of “The Voice”. In fact, she reached the finale of the show when she was just 23 years old.
- In 2020, Verneuil launched her first album titled Lumiere Noire. Moreover, the songs in the album were well received by the audiences.
- As for now, Louise’s net worth is under review. However, with her successful singing career, she must be earning a handsome amount of fortune.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @iamlouiseverneuil. Moreover, she has a verified account with 39.7k followers.