The Winner of the first season of “Love Island”, Max Morley doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. As per sources, the reality TV star is single and enjoying his best life traveling and having fun. However, he has had quite a number of hype relationships after “Love Island”, the types that get you featured in an article.
If you are wondering, Max, is a professional cricket player who played for Yorkshire. The English all-rounder didn’t have that success in INternational cricket. But he did win the first season of “Love Island” in 2015. During the time, his partner was Jessica Hayes. The winners are no longer dating. Actually, they split after a short period of time past Love Island. Here are a few facts about the Love Island Winner.
|Profession||Reality Tv Star|
10 Facts on Max Morley
- Max Morley is a British reality TV personality known for winning the first season of MTV’s “Love Island” in 2015.
- Max doesn’t have a girlfriend as of 2020. Even though the celebrity is known for dating high profile stars, he is currently single.
- The Love Island Winner has dated other reality tv stars like Naomi Ball, Zara Holland, and Laura Anderson before.
- As for his job, he is currently a model. The guy used to be a professional cricketer, he kind of still is.
- Moreover, Max has an estimated net worth of $100,000 to $1 Million.
- The reality star is currently based in New York City, United States.
- However, he is of British nationality as he was born in Huddersfield.
- As of now, the Love Island Winner is 27 years old. His birthday lies on January 24 every year.
- Not a surprise that he has more than 270k followers on Instagram.
- Besides, Max has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well. Not to mention his bio on almost every web portal site.