Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen is a Danish actor who is best known for his role in the Netflix drama series, “The Rain.” He portrays the lead role of “Rasmus Andersen” in the sci-fi drama series. The third and final season of the show is out On August 6 on Netflix.
Moreover, he is very young and has accomplished a lot at a young age.
The actor has played smaller roles in around 5 movies and shows before landing on “The Rain.” The Netflix drama is the greatest breakthrough he could ever imagine. Here is everything you need to know about this promising actor as we bring the 10 interesting facts about him.
|Name||Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen|
|Birthday||July 13, 2000|
|Age||20 years old|
10 Facts on Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen
- Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen is a Danish actor known for his role in the Netflix series, “The Rain.”
- Moreover, Lucas is known for the photos of his shirtless body on social media. He is quite a famous character among women.
- As of now, the actor is just 20 years old and is this popular.
- Likewise, Lucas has a decent height of around 1.82 meters. He has a well-maintained body and brown hair.
- However, he doesn’t seem to have any girlfriend at the moment. Good news for everyone, he is single.
- The actor seems to be searching for his perfect Novia. Let’s hope he’ll find his soulmate soon.
- Furthermore, his nationality is Danish as he was born in Frederiksberg, Denmark. Also, he comes from a native Danish ethnic group.
- Similarly, the actor celebrates his birthday on July 13 every year with his friends and family. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- However, the details about his parents and childhood are not available. He seems to be pretty close to his family as per his interviews.
- Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen has his fame rocketed after he appeared in the lead role of Netflix’s sci-fi series, “The Rain.”