Lucki is an American rapper and musical artist who gained a lot of fame at a very young age. Turned professional in 2013, the rapper garnered huge attention in the first year of his career. His debut album, Alternative Trap received a lot of appraisals from critics. His songs have acquired millions of streams on Spotify, Youtube, and Soundcloud.
|Name||Lucki (Lucki Camel Jr)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, Lucki has spent the majority of his career in his hometown. He started rapping when he was in his freshman year in high school. One of his friends praised his talent which instated a dream of being a rapper in him. Moreover, he has been rapping for around 7 years now and has released albums like “Almost There”, “X”, and “Watch My Back.” He has already released over 10 albums in 7 years.
10 Facts on Lucki
- Lucki is an American rapper and musical artist who is best known for hip-hop and lo-fi songs.
- Moreover, Lucki’s age is just 24 years old at the moment. He was born in Chicago, Illinois.
- The rapper celebrates his birthday on May 30 every year. Hence, his birth sign is Gemini.
- His real name is Lucki Camel Jr. However, the rapper goes by his first name, Lucki.
- Moving on, you can find Lucki on Instagram as deadboylife. He has over 200k followers.
- Also, the rapper has amassed more than 160k followers on his Soundcloud profile.
- As of 2020, Lucki is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend. They appear together on social media photos.
- Unfortunately, the singer’s net worth is under review for now. It will be updated as soon as possible.
- Furthermore, Lucki has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- An American by nationality, the rapper comes from the Black ethnicity. He is a good friend of Chance the Rapper as well.