The Voice UK certainly made a lot of fans wait patiently for the semi-finals but when the names were announced, it would be a heavy surprise for Lucy Calcines not to be there. And deservedly, she is. The Spanish born singer is the semi-finalist of the voice and no wonder her coach will.i.am is so proud of her. The rapper always thought very highly of her and passed quite a great complements along the journey.
Moreover, Lucy Calcines auditioned for the 9th season of the Voice UK where she sang “Mi Gente” by J Balvin and Willy William. And the artist was picked by the rapper will.i.am after a few chats in Spanish. The rapper described the Latina as a rare talent you don’t see often. And her journey up to the semis has proved likewise as well.
Here are the 10 facts you need to know about this future star.
10 Facts on Lucy Calcines
- Lucy Calcines is an English singer who is known for her appearance in the 9th series of The Voice UK.
- Moreover, Lucy Calcines is currently just 21 years old.
- The singer was originally born in Madrid, Spain, and was raised in the Canary Islands. She has been reading in London for 5 years.
- Lucy Calcines is the semi-finalist and running in the ITV reality show, The Voice UK.
- However, she hasn’t shared that many details about her parents. They are of Spanish origin.
- It’s not a surprise that the singer has gathered a lot of social media attention recently.
- Lucy Calcines has more than 12k followers on Instagram and over 6k subscribers on Youtube.
- However, she doesn’t have a boyfriend that we know of yet. Her social media appearance is mostly solo.
- Born in Spain, She comes from a Latina ethnicity. Also, her hometown is Madrid but she lived in the Canary Islands during most of her childhood.
- Lucy Calcines is already a well-established singer who has her own tracks on Spotify.