Luigi Vendramini is a UFC fighter known as the “The Italian Stallion”, while his name might suggest otherwise, he doesn’t have any connection with Sylvester Stallone. Luigi is a popular fighter who made his return into the octagon after he was out with a knee injury for over 2 years.
In fact, the fighter worked at his family business as the knee injury and the subsequent botched surgery delayed his return.
|Birthday||January 16, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Weight||156 lbs (70.1 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
10 Facts About Luigi Vendramini
- Luigi Vendramini was born on January 16, 1996, and his age is 24 years old as of October 2020 according to Tapology. He is a UFC star.
- While he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, you can brush up on his facts in this article.
- There is no information about his girlfriend or wife in the media, he is secretive about his love life and relationships, he has kept most of his personal life under wraps.
- While his name is Luigi “The Italian Stallion” Vendramini, he was born in Brazil. He fights out of Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil. His nationality is Brazilian.
- He has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and he has a reach of 185 cm. He is a Lightweight fighter and weighs in at 156 lbs (70.1 kg) as per his last weigh-in.
- Vendramini started his professional MMA career back in 2016 with a win over Guilherme de Carvalho.
- Since his debut, he went on a streak of 8 straight wins.
- Then he debuted in the UFC on September 22, 2018. He lost the match and had a knee injury.
- Then, he had a botched surgery which delayed his return and he stayed out for more than 2 years.
- He returned to the UFC in a fight against Jessin Ayari which he won via a head-kick and punches.