Luise Befort is a young yet extremely talented actress in the movie industry. Her role as ‘Emma’ in the tv-series of 2015 ‘The Red Band Society’ has received a huge appreciation. She has 16 credits for movies and tv-series as per IMDB.
She is a gorgeous and highly motivated actress who started her career as a stage actress. Below are some of the facts about Luise Befort that might surprise you
|Birthday||May 27, 1996|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1M|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts About Luise Befort
- Luise Befort is an actress who is known for the tv-series ‘The Glory is Gone (2015-2018)’ in the role of ‘Emmi’. Some of her movies where she is known for her awesome acting skills include ‘Jesus Cries (2015)’, ‘Armans Geheimnis(2015-2017)’, ‘We Are the Wave (2019)’, etc.
- The gorgeous actress, Luise Befort’s details are on Wikipedia page and also on IMDB.
- Furthermore, Luise Befort was born in Berlin, Germany according to her Wikipedia reference on May 27, 1996. Her age is 24 years old.
- Luise Befort has a height of 5 feet 7 inches with slim body features.
- Being a celebrated movie star, Luise Befort is followed by 132k followers on Instagram.
- According to the sources, Luice Befort has a boyfriend ‘Eugen Bauder’ who she started dating is also a model and has been in an amazing relationship since 2013.
- Moreover, Luise Befort has a net worth of $100,000 – $1M as per some online sources.
- Although Luise Befort has not revealed information about her parents and family, she has a sibling ‘ Maximilian Befort’ who is also an actor.
- Luise Befort is an actress from Germany who worked as a stage actress before she ventured her career in the movie industry.
- Similarly, she is an award-winning actress who got the award Deutscher Fernsehpreis as a Best Series. Also, She got an Audi Generation Award in 2016