Luise Helm is a German actress and voice over artist. She is known for her role as Sabine Jensen in the TV series Der Krimininalist (2014-2019).
|Birthday||March 6, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Gunnar Helm (Father)|
Luise’s other notable works include Die Wache (2001) and Polizeiruf 110 (1995-2010). Furthermore, she is also the speaking logo of the renowned car brand, Volkswagen, brand since 2019.
10 Facts on Luise Helm
- Luise Helm (March 6, 1983) is an actress. She is the age of 37 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- According to her Wikipedia page, Luise Helm is a native of East Berlin, Germany. Hence, she is German by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is European white.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches (1.62m) tall. Similarly, her body is slim and toned. Furthermore, she has hazel eyes and dark blonde hair.
- Helm is the daughter of renowned German actor Gunnar Helm. Moreover, she has a sister named Anne Helm, who is also an actress. But, details about her mother are off the web.
- Unlike other celebrities, Helm is very secretive of her personal life. So, gossips about her husband or relationship status are rarely published in the news.
- Following her IMDb profile, Luise has been working in the acting industry over 2 decades now. Her credited debut work includes her role as Fabian in the german TV series “Ein Bayer auf Rugen”.
- Helm got her major career breakthrough when she was cast as Lisa in “Harte Jungs“. Furthermore, her other notable works include Die Wache (2001), Polizeiruf 110 (1995-2010), and Der Krimininalist (2014-2019).
- Apart from her on-screen career, Luise also works as a voice-over actress. As a matter of fact, she has dubbed major English movies into german language.
- Acting is one of the most lucrative businesses. Hence, we speculate that Luise is earning a decent net worth.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @luise_helm. Likewise, her Twitter handle is @allerleirau.