Luke La Volpe is a coming-of-age singer and musical artist. Fresh out of Bathgate, Scotland, the artist has gathered a lot of attention in a short period of time. Even though he started his musical career fairly late than others, Luke La Volpe has been able to attract a lot of listeners within a year. Moreover, he has also been on tour with the famous singer, Lewis Capaldi, who is also a good friend of him.
|Name||Luke La Volpe|
Prior to his music career, Luke worked in his warehouse. Within a year of his introduction, he has been featured in the Scottish Music Awards 2020 along with Lewis Capaldi. The singer released his first EP in 2020 which was titled “Terribly Beautiful.” It was a huge success and earned him a nomination in the Scottish Music Awards. Looks like big days are inevitable moving forward in his career.
We bring you the 10 most interesting facts about the singer.
10 Facts on Luke La Volpe
- Luke La Volpe is a Scottish singer and songwriter who is famous for his debut EP, Terribly Beautiful.
- As of 2020, Luke La Volpe is 24 years old. He was born in Bathgate, UK.
- As he is in initial days, Luke is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, the singer has a decent height. He is quite cute with his brown hair and blue eyes.
- Luke La Volpe is Scottish by nationality. He spent his entire life in Bathgate, Scotland.
- It is not a surprise that the singer is attracting a lot of people on social media. He has amassed more than 4000 Instagram followers already.
- Unfortunately, his net worth is under review at the moment.
- So are the details of his dating life. He doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend though.
- Moreover, Luke La Volpe has been nominated for the Scottish Music Awards 2020.
- His debut album, Terribly Beautiful, has received a lot of critical acclaims.