Luke Mably is a remarkable British actor who rose to prominence for his jaw-dropping performance in the 2004 romance movie, The Prince and Me as Prince Edvard. After then, Luke never had to look back. In 2010, he made his appearance with the lead role in the TV series The Gates.
As of 2020, Luke is still energetic and performs in movies and TV shows. His most recent work was in the 2020th British independent film Break, where he portrayed the role of Terry.
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches (1.82 meters)|
|Education||Birmingham Theatre School|
10 Facts On Luke Mably
- Hailing from London, England, Luke Mably was born on 1 March 1976. As of 2020, Mably is 44 years old.
- His birth name is Thomas Luke Mably. But, he is famous for his stage name Luke Mably.
- He holds British nationality and is of white ethnicity.
- Luke possesses a tall height of about 6 feet and inches. In meters, he is 1.83 meters tall, confirm by IMDB.
- To polish his acting skills, Luke went to the Birmingham School of Speech and Drama. Later, in 1998, he finally passed out from the Birmingham School of Acting.
- In the family, Luke has two older siblings. Besides, there is no detailed information about his mom and dad.
- Is he married? Luke is yet to answer his romantic relationship. He often shares pictures of a lady on his Instagram with a heart emoji caption. However, he hasn’t clarified who the lady is.
- For his noteworthy performance, he was nominated for Canadian Screen Award in the category of Continuing Leading Dramatic Role.
- Luke is active on his social media account. On his official Instagram account, he has over 8.3k followers. Likewise, he has gained over 13k followers on his Facebook page and 6.4k on his Twitter account.
- He has been involved in the entertainment field since 1999. So, without a doubt, he has earned plenty of money. However, the actual figure of Luke’s net worth is still questionable facts.