Lula Rose Gardner is 4 years old daughter of Dave Gardner and Liv Tyler. The little girl is the third child of the couple. Her father, Dave is a Sports Agent while her mother is an actress, producer, singer, and former model.
The couple was very excited to welcome their 3rd child, she has been a wonderful addition to their beautiful family. Her two elder brothers love her and she is their little princess.
Her parents have been together for a long time now, but they have not committed to marriage yet. While both the couple were married in the past but both are divorced now. Liv was married to Royston Langdon (m. 2003–2009) and Dave was married to Davinia Taylor (m. 2003–2010). The couple currently lives in Newyork city with their beautiful children.
|Name||Lula Rose Gardner|
|Height||3 ft 2 in|
|Parents||Dave Gardner, Liv Tyler|
10 Facts AboutLula Rose Gardner
- Lula Rose Gardner Was born on July 8, 2016, in Newyork, United States. She is 4 years old as of 2020.
- The little girl is of average height for her age, Lula measures 3 feet 2 inches tall.
- Victor A. Tallarico, Dorothea Johnson, Susan Blancha, Ruth Rundgren, Harold Lloyd Buell, and Harry Rundgren are her Grandparents.
- Lila has curly blond hair and a beautiful face just like her mother.
- Sailor Gene Gardner, Grey Gardner, and Milo William Langdon are her siblings.
- She is the nephew of actor Taj Monroe Tallarico.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- She was born in America and is American by nationality. Her ethnicity is white.
- Lula’s mother is a famous American actress most popular for her role in 9-1-1: Lone Star, The Leftovers, Harlots, and Gunpowder.
- The little Lula is anything but interested in social media right now, Lula does not have any social media account, however, her parents love to share updates and pictures of her with their followers.